Michale and I have been together for one year today. Here is a partial list of great things about her.
- In the wintertime she wears big fuzzy socks to bed and then after a few minutes she looks right in my eyes and wiggles them off with no hands and it's adorable
- In the summertime sometimes she wears her bathing suit under her clothes all day even if we have no specific plans to go swimming. Y'know. Just in case.
- She's a champion at word games like Bananagrams and Boggle
- She likes to snuggle and watch shows
- She is always up for a nap (or two)
- She knows about hippies and can translate from hippie to techie for me
- She wears yoga pants a lot and does the occasional spontaneous downward dog
- She likes to mix up all of her food into a bowl. Today she poured French Onion soup into a bowl containing leftover mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- In the morning when she has bed head and is wearing her glasses she looks like Ray from Jerry McGuire
- She has a funny little white Ford "house car" where she keeps all manner of things people usually keep at home
- When we've been out past her bedtime she slumps way way down in the passenger seat, puts her shins up against the dashboard, pulls her jacket hood down over her eyes, and falls asleep
- She goes on fun adventures with me